FOLLOW YEASIR SIR

Friday 24 May 2013

IELTS Speaking Part 1: 'communication' topic



Here are some more examples for IELTS speaking part 1. Remember to give short, easy, direct answers.
1. How do you usually keep in touch with members of your family?
I mostly keep in touch with my family by phone, and I've started using the Internet to make video calls. I also try to visit members of my family in person as often as I can.
2. Do you prefer to speak to people by phone or by writing emails?
It depends on the situation. I use email and text messages to communicate with friends, but my parents prefer it if I phone them.
3. Do you ever write letters by hand? (Why / Why not?)
No, I don't write letters by hand because it's so much easier to send an email that will arrive immediately.
4. Is there anything you dislike about mobile phones?
Well, I don't like listening to other people's conversations in public places, and I don't like it when someone's phone rings in the cinema or during a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews of this BLOG

COUNTRIES USING THIS WEBSITE (ENGLISHWITHYEASIR)

Flag Counter

Alexa Traffic