FOLLOW YEASIR SIR

Friday 24 May 2013

IELTS Speaking Part 1: 'reading' topic



Here are some part 1 questions with example answers. Remember to keep your part 1 answers short and simple.
1. Do you like reading?
Yes, I like reading a lot. I read all sorts of things, including novels, newspapers, magazines, and online articles.
2. Do you usually read for leisure or for work purposes?
Well, I have to do a certain amount of reading as part of my job, but I probably read more for enjoyment. I pick up a newspaper most days, and I usually have a book on the go.
3. What was your favourite book or story when you were a child?
The first book that I remember really enjoying was The Hobbit. It only took me a few days to read because I liked it so much that I couldn't put it down.
4. Do you think it's important that children read regularly?
Definitely. I think reading is possibly the most important skill that children learn. The ability to read opens the door to all aspects of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews of this BLOG

COUNTRIES USING THIS WEBSITE (ENGLISHWITHYEASIR)

Flag Counter

Alexa Traffic