FOLLOW YEASIR SIR

Friday 24 May 2013

IELTS Speaking Part-1



Here are some part 1 questions and sample answers from Cambridge IELTS book 9. Remember to make your part 1 answers short and simple. Just give a direct answer, followed by a reason or one extra piece of information.
1. How often do you make telephone calls?
I probably make three or four phone calls every day, usually just to make arrangements with work colleagues or to speak to family and friends.
2. Who do you spend most time talking to on the telephone?
I think it would be one of my closest work colleagues. We often call each other rather than meeting face-to-face.
3. When do you think you'll next make a telephone call?
My family are expecting me to phone them as soon as I finish this exam. They'll want to know how it went.
4. Do you sometimes prefer to send a text message instead of telephoning?
Yes. I prefer to send a text message when I'm arranging something simple, like a time to meet someone. In those situations, a phone call isn't necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews of this BLOG

COUNTRIES USING THIS WEBSITE (ENGLISHWITHYEASIR)

Flag Counter

Alexa Traffic