FOLLOW YEASIR SIR

Friday 24 May 2013

IELTS Speaking Part-1



1. Are your friends mostly your age or different ages?
Most of my friends are about the same age as me because we met at school or university. I've got one or two friends who are older or younger that I met through work.
2. Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends?
I tend to meet up with my friends at weekends because everyone's too busy during the week.
3. The last time you saw your friends, what did you do together?
It was one of my friends' birthday last weekend. Six of us went out for a meal to celebrate.
4. In what ways are your friends important to you?
I think it's important to have friends that you can talk to and share experiences with. My friends make me laugh, but I know I can also rely on them whenever I need help or support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews of this BLOG

COUNTRIES USING THIS WEBSITE (ENGLISHWITHYEASIR)

Flag Counter

Alexa Traffic