FOLLOW YEASIR SIR

Sunday 27 October 2013

Father's Day: Richie Sambora to Ava

My Dearest Ava,
I wish you unconditional love, empowerment, sentimental memories from the past and amazing experiences.
I hope I’ve shown you the strength of our generational bloodline and how important it is that family takes care of each other. I am trying to pass down what I learned from my parents to you, the most beloved person in my life: morality, sensibility, compassion understanding, and patience. And you have them all.
The truth is, I would have gone off the rails without you, so in a way, you have become my savior.  I hope I can repay you for that.
We’ve shared so many memories together, just the two of us, and each and every one of them is the best time I’ve ever had. From riding to school in the morning to our annual trips to Lake Powell, the most beautiful, spiritual place on the planet.  Learning that you got your first job and watching you prepare, then head off to work. But my favorite memories are of spending time with you, hanging out and watching you grow into the amazing young lady that you’ve become.  And I can’t wait to see all the things you’ll do in your future.
You are my deepest pleasure and my best worry and probably always will be. I feel everything you feel; it’s just what happens when you’re a parent.  There’s no separating that in my heart.
I wish you strength in the future because it’s not always going to be easy.  I hope I’ve given, and continue to give you, all the tools you’ll need to move forward and manage through life’s struggles yet still remain smiling in your heart.
And I will walk with you forever, even when I’m gone.  When you love someone that deeply, they become your North Star, your home. And you can never lose your way.
There is nothing that can ever come in between us.
I love you like crazy,
Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews of this BLOG

COUNTRIES USING THIS WEBSITE (ENGLISHWITHYEASIR)

Flag Counter

Alexa Traffic