FOLLOW YEASIR SIR

Thursday 31 October 2013

Gerund or infinitive Exercise

Put the verb in brackets into a correct form. (gerund or infinitive)
Example: The snow kept (fall) _____ the whole day. (key = falling)

1.   I wish (be)  a manager.
2.   At dinner she annoyed me by (smoke) .
3.   He decided (disguise)  himself.
4.   I suggest (leave)  him here.
5.   I'm for (do)  nothing till the evening.
6.   He made me (do)  the same things.
7.   She apologized for (be)  late.
8.   You don't need (ask)  me to go out.
9.   I can hear the bell (ring) .
10.   We watched them (jump)  from a window.
11.   Don't keep him (stand)  at the door.
12.   I don't like (get)  bills.
13.   It is nice (sit)  in the garden at night.
14.   The fire seems (be)  out.
15.   Did you advise him (go)  to the police?
16.   Would you like (keep)  the tickets?
17.   This book tells you how (win)  at chess.
18.   He hates (be)  kept waiting..
19.   Did you remember (book)  seats for the cinema tomorrow?
20.   He offered (lend)  me money.

1 comment:

Total Pageviews of this BLOG

COUNTRIES USING THIS WEBSITE (ENGLISHWITHYEASIR)

Flag Counter

Alexa Traffic