FOLLOW YEASIR SIR

Monday 24 February 2014

An Unforgettable Story

Parenting is not a popularity Contest
A judge, when sentencing a man for robbery, asked if he had anything to say. The man replied, “Yes your honor. Please sentence my parents to jail also.” The judge asked, “Why?” The prisoner answered, “When I was a little boy, I stole a pencil from school. My parents knew about it but never said a word. Then I stole a pen. They knowingly ignored it. I continued to steal many other things from the school and the neighborhood till it became an obsession. They knew about it, yet they never said a word. If anyone belongs in jail with me, they do.”
Q: 1) What did he steal from the school?
      2) After sentencing the man what did he say to the Judge?
      3) Who are responsible for that man’s condition?
      4) Is he right?
      5) Is his parent’s right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews of this BLOG

COUNTRIES USING THIS WEBSITE (ENGLISHWITHYEASIR)

Flag Counter

Alexa Traffic