FOLLOW YEASIR SIR

Monday 12 October 2015

6000 Questions and Answers

6000 Questions and Answers


1)                  Am I ......?
2)                  Are they....?
3)                  Aren’t I.....?
4)                  Aren’t they.....?
5)                  Can I .....?
6)                  Can’t I.....?
7)                  Could I.....?
8)                  Couldn’t I.....?
9)                  Couldn’t you.....?
10)               Did she......?
11)               Did you...?
12)               Didn’t she.....?
13)               Didn’t you.....?
14)               Do they.......?
15)               Do you....?
16)               Does he......?
17)               Does she....?
18)               Doesn’t he.....?
19)               Doesn’t she.....?
20)               Don’t they.....?
21)               Don’t you.....?
22)               For whom do you.....?
23)               Has she.....?
24)               Have I.....?
25)               Have they.....?
26)               Haven’t I.....?
27)               Haven’t they.....?
28)               How come do you.....?
29)               How could she.....?
30)               How could you.....?
31)               How did you.....?
32)               How do you.....?
33)               How long did you.....?
34)               How long do you.....?
35)               How long have you.....?
36)               How many of you have.....?
37)               How many of you.....?
38)               How much do you.....?
39)               How often do you.....?
40)               If I can’t come, will you.....?
41)               If I don’t understand, will you.....?
42)               If I fail then will you.....?
43)               If I succeed, will you.....?
44)               Is he.......?
45)               Is it Ok if she.....?
46)               Is it right if I .....?
47)               Is it.....?
48)               Is she.......?
49)               Isn’t he.....?
50)               Isn’t it.....?
51)               Isn’t she.....?
52)               May I.....?
53)               Should I.....?
54)               Should we.....?
55)               Shouldn’t you.....?
56)               Was I ......?
57)               Was it.....?
58)               Was she.....?
59)               Wasn’t it.....?
60)               Wasn’t she.....?
61)               What did you.....?
62)               What do you.....?
63)               What else can you.....?
64)               What if I.....?
65)               What if you.....?
66)               When did they.....?
67)               When did you.....?
68)               When do you.....?
69)               Where can I.....?
70)               Where could I.....?
71)               Where do they.....?
72)               Where do you.....?
73)               Where will I.....?
74)               Where will you.....?
75)               Who can.....?
76)               Who can’t .....?
77)               Who could.....?
78)               Who couldn’t .....?
79)               Who couldn’t .....?
80)               Who didn’t .....?
81)               Who do you.....?
82)               Who don’t .....?
83)               Who is.....?
84)               Who was.....?
85)               Who will.....?
86)               Why are you.....?
87)               Why aren’t you.....?
88)               Why did you.....?
89)               Why didn’t you.....?
90)               Why do you.....?
91)               Why don’t you.....?
92)               Will you be happy if I.....?
93)               Will you be sad if I.....?
94)               Will you mind if I.....?
95)               Will you.....?
96)               With whom do you.....?
97)               Won’t you.....?
98)               Would you like it if I .....?
99)               Would you.....?
100)           Wouldn’t you.....?

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for this wonderful and much required information online tuition in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews of this BLOG

COUNTRIES USING THIS WEBSITE (ENGLISHWITHYEASIR)

Flag Counter

Alexa Traffic